Sunday, February 14, 2010

I Made It !!!!!!

Well after quite a long way around I made it to my doughters house befor she had her baby! I flew to Atlanta only to get stuck from 3" of snow...only 3" of snow...it was crazy. Met some girls ( I was the oldest) tried to get a car to just drive and every one way car was GONE! Stayed in a hoetl...with this girl Patty and shared a queen bed....I was so tired I did not care. Went to the hotel the next day to be on standby all day...but knowing all flights had been cancelled. My daughter had gotten us a cheeper cab by computer than we could get from Atlanta....We spent 90.00 going to a small town outside Atlanta and when getting the car we met a really nice man, that was also stranded, and picked him up too. We went out of our way a bit but took him to an airport that was flying..Was interesting all in all. Was tired but very glad to see my daughter.

Today we spent getting the car back and buying last minuet things for the baby!!!!!! YEH!!!!

No comments: